February 1, 2013
BEAM Money India Pvt Ltd: Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) will be a member of BEAM’s Executive Team. This position will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of the organization, short-term and long-term cash flow and fund management, fundraising, financial reporting and tax law compliance. The CFO will manage, supervise and oversee all the day-to-day accounting and finance activities, as well as the coordination, preparation and management of statutory and internal auditors, tax consultants and the compliance and maintenance of secretarial and legal records. Candidate should have ability to function in an unstructured, fast-paced and innovative environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for Financial & Accounts Management and instituting financial discipline in the organization’s operations;
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and operational plans, projects, programs and systems;
- Develop relationships and negotiate terms with banks and financial institutions for smooth flow of funds & services;
- Promote and develop fundraising efforts;
- Preparation of Business Plans, Costing Analysis and Budget operations/management;
- CA/CPA and/or MBA in Finance from a top-tier institution;
- 15-20 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Budgeting and Cost Management;
- Qualifications should demonstrate increasing levels of financial responsibility and experience over the years;
- Controller experience in addition to industry experience, such as banking and investments preferred;
- Experience in a multi-national firm and knowledge of or experience in money transfers and/or cash remittances, managing floats, bank deposits, RBI, Payment System/NBFC compliance, negotiating with banks is helpful;
- Experience raising funds for high growth companies and ability to function in a private equity/venture capital backed environment preferable.
How to Apply:
For a detailed job description, contact Jennifer McReynolds at email@example.com.