Gray Ghost's goal is to deploy needed financial resources and business expertise to high impact social ventures addressing the needs of large, underserved populations. Each "social venture" brings a combination of a social value proposition as well as a set of social impact indicators. Our investment approach prioritizes social ventures that address a) access to markets, information, knowledge and/or services; b) enhanced opportunities for productivity, mobility and/or creativity; and c) expansion of efficiencies and time savings.
The Manager adheres to a set of best practices which ensures responsiveness, flexibility, accuracy, diligence and informed decision-making in its investment process and procedures. Below is additional information on how we evaluate investment opportunities:
- Early-stage businesses that seek scale and replicability
- Quantifiable social impact embedded in the business plan
- The expectation of market-rate financial returns
- Entrepreneurs with experience in developing countries
- The opportunity to actively engage with the entrepreneurs
- Identifiable exit opportunities
If your business meets the criteria outlined above, we want to hear from you.
Please submit an executive summary here.